Thursday, February 24, 2011

*Friday Faves*

One of my new found favorite things is the new ketchup they are giving out at Chic-fil-A! Have you seen it? I know this is so random, but I just have to get the message out about this new packaging of ketchup. It's 3 packets of ketchup in 1! Praise the Lord!!!! I can now eat all of my fries with one little container. I use a lot of ketchup people!!! When I ask for LOTS of ketchup I don't mean 3 packets. I have to have at least 2 for my hamburger or chicken sandwich and at least 3 for my fries. When I go through a drive through now, I now specify how many packets of ketchup I want because, people are greedy with those ketchup packets. I mean, they will hand you 100 napkins, but....Heinz Dip & Squeeze


2 comments:

Kellie said...

It's the little things that make us happy! Chik Fil A Lemonade No Ice... standard for B & me!

Unknown said...

lol! nifty!
your blog looks so adorable! Nice job! see...you didn't need my help! ;)