Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello blog land!


Well, it's been way too long since I've written anything on my blog...ahem..like 3 years! That's just plain terrible. I'll have to admit that I'm not much of a writer. I have so many projects that I've "started", but haven't finished and this would be one of them. I was inspired by reading Bethany's blog to start sharing my crafts and treasures again. She has made some of the cutest little crafts! I need to start posting again. I have so many ideas and several neat purchases that I've made over the last 3 years. :) In fact, I received an absolutely beautiful tea cup from a sweet lady in my church that needs to be posted! It is so unique. I have never seen anything like it. I was just thinking yesterday that I need an outlet where I can share little blessings that God gives me. I'll hopefully get back at this blog thing soon. :)

3 comments:

Joy said...

It's been 4 years!! Wow, time sure flies.~

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see some of your projects!! :)

Kellie said...

What an amazingly unique little teacup! I think a whole tablescape around this one little teacup would be a great project for you!